Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How to keep from falling under.

So, I got John Jacobsen for an interview on the podcast this Saturday. Those of you who listen to the Video Game Outsiders should appreciate this interview.
I am currently trying to think of new ideas for the Association. I have noticed a reoccuring theme in a lot of Christian gaming websites...they are all shut down.
Now I don't think that they were forced to be shut down but the sites admin seems to have given up. When you look at the posts in their forums some are from a year ago. The question I battle with now is "how do I keep this from happening to us"?
I think by making the HCG Association multi-platform helps. I don't want to focus only on the 360, which the podcast is focused on at the moment. I also don't want to limit us to anything. I want to be sure that we can offer a refuge for any Christian gamer, I just need help.
How do keep from getting lost in the mix? What can I do to get our name out there? I suppose just prayer is a start. I could use some other admins to help run the sites, I don't want to get burned out.
That's it for today.

No comments: